We had over 75 students join us on 2/25 at the Brentwood Library to take a practice ACT. Students and family members should register for a follow-up session to return to the library and receive their score report, test booklet, and answer sheet.
We were delighted to have 75 students spend their Saturday morning with us to take a practice ACT. Students and family members should register for a follow-up session to return to the library and receive their score report, test booklet, and answer sheet.
The answer key for the practice test can be downloaded here.
We're looking forward to Saturday morning when we'll have a room full of students at the Brentwood Library ready to take a practice ACT! We strongly encourage students to take advantage of the opportunity to experience the ACT in a simulated test environment and establish a baseline score that can guide them as they plan to take an official ACT.
Students and their families are invited to return to the Brentwood Library during the following week to receive their score reports, practice test booklets, and answer sheets. We'll provide a short presentation to help students understand their scores, how the scores are used by colleges, and ways to work on improving scores. Please sign up for a follow up session so we can have your results prepared in time!
Practice Test Answer Key
The students who took the practice SAT at the Brentwood Library on 8/27/2016 can identify the questions that they missed using the answer key in the link below. Contact Suzann at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
The state of Tennessee has announced that all high school seniors who took the ACT at their high schools in April 2016 as juniors are eligible to receive a voucher for a free ACT test (not including the optional writing) on October 22, 2016.
1. Students must get voucher codes from their school's guidance counselor.
2. The voucher will only apply to the 10/22/2016 ACT administration.
3. September 16th is the registration deadline for the October ACT. Students are responsible for any late fees.
4. Students should register as soon as possible after receiving their voucher codes to receive their preferred testing site since an increased number of registrations is expected.
5. If students wish to take the optional writing test, then they are responsible for that additional cost.
6. Students who have not taken the ACT before are NOT eligible.
For additional information, see the guide put out by the Tennessee Department of Education: www.tn.gov/assets/entities/education/attachments/ccte_ACT_retake_guide.pdf