The state of Tennessee has announced that all high school seniors who took the ACT at their high schools in April 2016 as juniors are eligible to receive a voucher for a free ACT test (not including the optional writing) on October 22, 2016.
1. Students must get voucher codes from their school's guidance counselor.
2. The voucher will only apply to the 10/22/2016 ACT administration.
3. September 16th is the registration deadline for the October ACT. Students are responsible for any late fees.
4. Students should register as soon as possible after receiving their voucher codes to receive their preferred testing site since an increased number of registrations is expected.
5. If students wish to take the optional writing test, then they are responsible for that additional cost.
6. Students who have not taken the ACT before are NOT eligible.
For additional information, see the guide put out by the Tennessee Department of Education: www.tn.gov/assets/entities/education/attachments/ccte_ACT_retake_guide.pdf